Equip yourself for success in all your relationships
You will start your DISC training by learning why people often behave the way they do. Then, you will learn how to apply key behavioural insights to understand and deal with human behavior. You will walk away equipped to make a positive impact on your relationships, whether they are professional or personal.
During Level 1, you will cover the DISC Model of Human Behavior. This framework is based on the work of William Marston, a psychologist and inventor who developed DISC theory in the early 20th century. Marston argued that people largely behave in predictable patterns. He illustrated his theory with a chart that showed basic personality profiles divided among four quadrants. Today, people still rely on Marston’s ideas to understand themselves as well as to analyze and respond to how others think, feel and act.
What will you get from this program?
At the end of the Level 1 program, you will be equipped to:
- Achieve better results in your personal and professional life
- Develop communications skills that will enhance your relationships
- Apply proven practical tools
- Enhance team dynamics and client relationships and
- Administer and use a Discovery Report (an online personality test and/or assessment)
Plus, you will qualify as a DISC Level 1 Accredited Trainer in association with Personality Insights.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to become a more effective communicator in both their professional and professional lives. People who have attended in the past include project officers, project managers, team leaders, entrepreneurs, teachers, human resource managers, parents, trainers, and coaches.
What will you take away?
This program is designed to empower and equip you to:
- Achieve more effective communication
- Improve your interactions
- Fine tune your decision-making and
- Increase your understanding of your priorities, strengths, and the strengths of others
Both your business and personal relationships will benefit.
At the end of the training, you will be equipped to discover, experience, and apply key behavioral insights into how and why people often behave the way they do. You will be able to:
- Understand yourself and others at a deeper level
- Get better results when interacting with family (teens and in-laws included) and friends
- Experience fun and excitement in all your relationships
- Achieve greater peace and harmony at work and at home
- Grow your business through greater connection and communication
- Enhance team dynamics and client partnerships/relationships
- Learn how to administer and use Discovery Report personality assessments
- Build strong corporate team and effective workplace collaboration
- Build on your effectiveness as a team leader, manager, or supervisor
What will happen during the course?
This is a fast-paced, interactive program that combines instruction, practical exercises, and in-depth discussions. However, the material you cover will be far from dry. You and your fellow participants can expect to combine serious learning with fun as you complete the course work.
Who will lead the program?
JJ Brun, a seasoned and Executive Master Trainer in the DISC Model of Human Behavior who is also known as “The Retired Spy” will also be on site to support the event. To illustrate points, JJ draws on his background as a military intelligence operative who worked as a contact handler on a major peacemaking mission. Combining his unique application of the DISC Model of Human Behavior and his expertise in investigative interviewing techniques, JJ provides the keys to recognizing what certain behaviors indicate and how to interpret and respond to the information.
Are there any prerequisites?
Yes. You must be able to read, write and speak English. Plus, you must be 18 years old or older.
Occasionally unforeseen events interrupt even the best-laid plans. If something happens that requires you to change your schedule, you may cancel your registration and sign up for a future training event. However, the following restrictions apply: There is a charge of $297 for Regular Rate, Executive Rate and Refresher Rate registrations.
If you must cancel, please feel free to contact JJ to discuss the Cancellation Policy and the options available to you to avoid any cancellation fees.
As you apply your DISC Behavioral Studies Training, you may develop even greater interest in understanding the implications and applications of the DISC Model of Human Behavior. If so, you will be eligible to attend the two-day Advanced Behavioral Studies Training Program. This course focuses on team building, leadership and conflict resolution.
Final words on this program’s great value
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to discover, experience and apply behavioral insights to build positive, effective personal and professional relationships. The regular investment tuition is $3,997.00 CAD. But consider the positive impact of improving the way you relate and communicate with others on the job and in your personal life, and the value is PRICELESS!